Welcome to FringeReview
The Guide to Good Fringe
Our Edinburgh Fringe coverage this year is dedicated to Lauren Varnfield. Read more here.
- Guest blog at Edfringe 2023: Fringe Fever by Paloma Nieri
- Yngvild Aspeli talks about her company Plexus Polaire, its focus and the World premiere of A Doll’s House with Jo Tomalin
- Happening Now! Windsor Fringe – our picks
- TANGRAM Kollektiv talk about shadow puppets and their first show Schattenwerter – L’ombre des choses with Jo Tomalin
- Judith Hope talks about how she became interested in making puppets and her company with Jo Tomalin – and the range of puppets she makes for theatre and beyond
- Ezequiel Garcia Romeu and Simon Rann talk about the company Théâtre de la Massue – Cie Ezéquiel Garcia-Romeu
- Clapham Fringe: Highlights and Recommendations
- Wanstead Fringe: Our Picks
- Dundee Fringe 2023: Our highlights
- Gothenburg Fringe: Our highlights
- Neil Frost co-director of theatre company Mad Etiquette talks with Jo Tomalin about Clown and his show The Door playing at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe
- Alex Bird, Co-Director of Tortoise in a Nut Shell talks with Jo Tomalin about their visual theatre charity and how they use research to create shows and their latest piece Concerned Others
Click here for more news, previews, features and interviews from the Edinburgh Fringe 2023.
Click here for our further Camden Fringe coverage.
Listen to the latest episodes of the Fringe in Review Podcast
Conversation with Brighton Fringe theatre and arts makers, with discussion and debate, live around the city.
Listen to all episodes and seasons here.